Founded in 2009, Digital Theatre+ is the world’s leading arts education resource. Our audience already includes 3 million students in 1,700 schools, colleges and universities across 80 countries.
Due to significant private-equity investment, we are looking to expand our team. If you're keen to join an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic company based in central London, check out our Current Opportunities below.
What's it like working at Digital Theatre?
Working at Digital Theatre is both an exciting and rewarding experience. I'm immensely proud to be on the front line of our mission to ensure students in every corner of the world have direct access to the arts. Being a part of the company that's pioneering a new form of arts access in the digital age is a special feeling; no day is the same. With new developments, productions and partnerships constantly forming, we're always exploring unknown and uncharted territory, and that certainly gets me out of bed in the morning.
Brad St. Ledger, Business Development Executive
"When the founders set up Digital Theatre+, their intention was to make the arts more accessible and provide an opportunity for students all over the world to experience a vast range of performances. To have been part of this effort from the very beginning and to see where the company is now, is something I am very proud of. I am surrounded by passionate and talented colleagues and to know that our collective efforts help support students across the world with their studies is incredible."
Luke Flanagan, Account Manager
We've had an incredible 2017/2018, with highlights including:
- Recruiting a world-class team of digital marketers, sales people, editorial and publishing staff, and in-house technologists;
- Establishing strong partnerships with all exam boards, key industry stakeholders and major arts organisations;
- Completely revamping the brand, identity and technology platform;
- Quadrupling the amount of content on the platform, catapulting us to 70%+ coverage of the major curricula and syllabi;
- Building targeted marketing campaigns that have already more than tripled website visitors and doubled incoming leads, accounting for 60-70% of sales;
- Winning multiple awards including Theatre & Technology, Tech for Teachers, and a DigitalAgenda award;
- Doubling the number of customers and achieving a 96% retention rate;
- Delivering incredible outcomes for our subscribers – 35% improvement in exam grades and 36% increase in student employability within the arts industry;
- Achieving fantastic independent reviews and award nominations from education sector bodies, including Ed Tech Digest, Teach Secondary and exam boards (including AQA and OCR).