Sibil's honeymoon happiness is short-lived in Private Lives as she's thrust into the chaos of Amanda and Elyot's tempestuous relationship. Anna-Louise Plowman talks about love, hair and heartache.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow