Forbes Masson who plays the melancholic anti-hero Jacques gives us insight into what makes Jacques so depressed. He identifies parallels between people in the play and provides in-depth analysis to characters and contextualisation.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow