Hattie Morahan talks to Digital Theatre Plus about her feelings towards playing Nora Helmer; one of theatre’s most iconic stage roles. She shares her thoughts on bringing the character to life and the challenges involved in playing the part on stage.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow