How do four very different looking actors convince an audience that they are two sets of identical twins? The Royal Shakespeare Company's Jonjo O'Neill, Dyfan Dwyfor, James Tucker and Richard Katz reveal how they did it.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow