Desmond Barrit has a long history with Shakespeare. Having tackled numerous roles including Bottom, Trinculo, Malvolio, and both Antipholi in a the same production, Desmond shares his experience treading the boards as some of the Bard's most renowned characters and explains his criteria for choosing the parts he plays.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow