Professor Carol Chillington Rutter interrogates Shakespeare's renowned tragedy, focusing on the themes of the play. Sex, language, time and humour are all explored in this in-depth interview that identifies key access points to this classic text. A full transcript of the interview can be downloaded from the link below.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow