Scott Graham describes the typical elements and intentions that make up a Frantic Assembly warm-up. He explores why considered physicality is invaluable in playing subtext and drawing an audience into a piece, and describes how engaging actors in his chorographical process allows them to become hyper-aware of their power to tell stories, beyond their textual delivery.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow