How do you take a 40,000 word classic novel and transform it into a piece for the stage? Join the director, writer, composer and actors as they reveal how they took Thomas Hardy's classic Far from the Madding Crowd and made it work on the stage.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow