Francis O'Connor speaks to us about designing Macbeth. He discusses his role as a designer looking at the importance of creating a space to play, as the starting point to creating the world of the story.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow