Sir Michael Boyd was at the helm of the RSC for 10 years and as Artistic DIrector established an ensemble of actors that made work with him over that time. One of his final productions was As You Like It. He discusses its fascination.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow