Jonathan Harvey is a prolific writer and his work spans the theatre, television and literary worlds. He is an artist who brilliantly expressed the sensibility of a time. He talks to us about his early years as a writer and the creation of his iconic hit play Beautiful Thing.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow