Join former RSC Artistic Director, Michael Boyd, and the company's Head of Education, Jacqui O'Hanlon, as they reveal why their Young People's Shakespeare project is so important to them and go behind the scenes of their production, The Comedy of Errors.
Join our audience and experience
- Unique high definition films of leading British theatre productions
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes documentaries and interviews with professional theatre makers
- Dynamic study guides featuring detail on character, language, themes and context
- Written and filmed analysis of key scenes and speeches
- Filmed teaching support resources
"This visual awareness of form and structure is vital for our students in their exam preparation"
Acting Director for Teaching and Learning for English
Claremont High School Academy, Harrow