As many of you tell us, your favourite part of the Digital Theatre Plus website is our Making Theatre section - the home for our interviews with the cast and creative teams behind many of the wonderful productions that we've released.
Today we're excited to reveal that we're going to be capturing some new interviews with some of the key production team members from those shows.
We'll also be speaking with David Suchet who plays the lead role in two of our films Long Day's Journey into Night and All My Sons. We look forward to hearing how David tackled the role of the haunted retired actor and patriarch - James Tyrone.
We'll be bringing you interviews with some leading figures in the West End, with roles as diverse as lighting technician, props supervisor, and wardrobe mistress.
The new interviews will enrich our Making Theatre resource, and offer you deeper insight into the backstage world of professional British theatre.
You can see the full list of who we're interviewing below:
- Lindah Balfour: Props Supervisor on All My Sons
- John Dalston: Production Manager, All My Sons
- Robin Fisher: Lighting Technician, Long Day's Journey into Night and King Lear
- Igor: Production Manager, Long Day's Journey into Night
- Fin Kennedy: Playwright and author of the Long Day's Journey into Night study guide
- Jono Kenyon: Lighting Technician, All My Sons
- Lynette Mauro: Costume Supervisor, Long Day's Journey into Night
- Faye Michel: Wardrobe Mistress, All My Sons
- David Suchet: Actor, Long Day's Journey into Night and All My Sons.